Conflicts of Interest
There are certain conflicts of interest situations that must be avoided by ASU faculty and staff. These situations are prescribed by Arizona law.
This content addresses:
- who is covered by the University's conflict of interest policies, including ASU researchers
- what constitutes a conflict of interest
- links to the applicable policies:
- For Faculty and Staff: Academic Affairs Manual—ACD 204–08, "Conflict of Interest."
For Researchers: Research and Sponsored Projects Manual, RSP 206, "Objectivity in Research—Disclosure of Financial Interests and Management of Conflicts of Interest."
- a link to the Disclosure of Substantial Interest form
- relevant instructions.
Questions? Contact OGC.